Andrea, Platt and all,

While i'm not keen on social pattern (the state) destroying intellectual
patterns (citizens), there are some animals (biological patterns) out there
that happen to share a species with you and me.  Look at any case history of
a serial killer and it's clear that social patterns must protect themselves
from such biological patterns.  Based on the MoQ it is immoral for a social
pattern to destroy an intellectual pattern but it is not immoral for a
social pattern to destroy a biological one.  Maybe if we wrote down all the
thoughts (if any) of some these sick cookies you would feel better about
removing them from the gene pool.  I think the MoQ would support the use of
deadly force to protect others from such predators if you caught them in the
act, Don't you?

Smiles,

Glen