I was going to ask about rigor too--- it means different things to different
people. I'm concerned that some folks think rigor means harder reading
levels... When really rigor is more about the instruction requiring kids to
think!! I worry that too many kids won't get practice at their instructional
reading levels--- a huge problem and a potential pitfall of Common Core

Sent from my iPhone