Gervase Markham wrote:

> Well, it's certainly this sort of unfounded paranoia that probably would
> blow the lid off the embryonic ground-breaking collaboration we've
> managed to achieve. Do you think all the browser makers collaborate

Spin and twist things any way you want, I'm guessing you've forgotten
the lessons that history provides when US multinationals enter into
secret closed door talks...

Yup my comments are unfounded paranoia, after all it's not as if we're
dealing with convicted monopolists or anything like that.

And it's not like you're getting an unbiased opinions because only
commercial CAs were the only ones invited to give their input.

--

Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
    but the optimist has a better time on the trip."