--- loki anderson wrote:
As a possible solution for the who hate smoke and/or
are not omnivorous is that across the street from
the
Monte Carlo is a coffee place called Moose and
Sadie's

CN: Actually, Moose and Sadie's is one of those old
school coffee shops that DO allow smoking.  (I love
that place, personally.)

At the risk of dragging this debate on further, I
would nominate the Blue Nile, which has a large (and
often quiet) bar area which has never struck me as
smokey.

Have we begun discussing a date for this wing-ding?

Connie Nompelis
Ward 6 - Ventura Village