Hello Minneapolis Issues Folks,

  I did address check for all of our current elected city council members and 8
of the 13 are listed.

  It is understandable that people want a certain amount of privacy and thus do
not list their address or phone numbers. My own address and phone number can
not be found in the phone book because I moved in with my finance and we have
yet to change it.

  Minneapolis Issues folks do you prefer elected officials publish address,
unpublished address or do not care either way?

  Ken Bradley
  Kenny Neighborhood