Oh yes, only a matter of time. And one wonders when the freedoms Mr. Driscoll enjoys will also be taken? What sins of the flesh that he enjoys will be outlawed? Perhaps reading and participating in Minneapolis issues? After all it will not hurt if we curtail a few "freedoms" and sins for the good of "society".

Perhaps reading bothersome magazines, and maybe books that are not supportive of our government? Wasting electricity which is made with oil might be one. God knows the "workers" fighting the war in Iraq are harmed by his and our addiction to cheap oil. I hear "second hand" bombs and bullets are harming those workers just so Mr. Driscol can use that electricity and write on a computer that uses electricity. Oh, and how about those workers who labor in the plastic factories to make that computer case?

Yes, perhaps it is just a matter of time. I hope Mr. Driscol can live with it when we pass laws that cut his own "sins". For the betterment of all of us of course. After all he writes that he thinks others should just live with it.

Jim Graham
Ventura Village

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth".
- Marcus Aurelius

"Life is a circle and no matter where one is standing in describing real truth, it is mere perspective of one side of the same truth, which has many sides. Each equally true."