Chris,

Thanks a lot for this, it's quite useful.  We believe we're OK for a local failover, the scenario we're trying to cater for is a computer center outage.  In this scenario we want to recover all messages using a hot DR site.  The circular logs were chosen previously to ease housekeeping and archiving, the logs are sized at about 2Gb per QM so they should be big enough.  We don't have very large volumes or message sizes going through the system.

Kulbir.

"Christopher Warneke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "MQSeries List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

18-Nov-2004 06:47
Please respond to "MQSeries List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>