Hi,

What is the MSEgui's StringGrid equivalent of Delphi's
TStringGrid.Options goRowSelect?

I tried grid.datacols.options co_rowselect but that doesn't seem to have
any affect on the grid - or at least nothing I can visibly see.

I'm not interested in selecting or editing individual cells. I need to
use the StringGrid in a read-only like mode and simply allow the user to
navigate the rows with the keyboard or mouse.

I did manage to disable "auto insert new rows" ;-)

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/