On Monday 17 October 2016 13:40:14 Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the MSEgui's StringGrid equivalent of Delphi's
> TStringGrid.Options goRowSelect?
>

> I tried grid.datacols.options co_rowselect but that doesn't seem to have
> any affect on the grid - or at least nothing I can visibly see.

If you don't want to select cells but to show the active row in another colour
set T*Grid.DataCols.ColorActive to the wanted colour.
Hint: in MSEgui in most cases it is preferable to use TWidgetGrid (tab 'Edit')
and insert the necessary column editwidgets from tab 'Edit' instead of using
TStringGrid.