On Thursday 27 July 2017 22:23:25 Fred van Stappen wrote:
> >> Is it possible to let the audio-thread totally independent ?
> >
> > Do you wait on the main thread in worker thread in some way or another?
>
> Huh, maybe... (but could you give some code of what you propose so I can
> check it ?)

Remove the code snippets which contact the main thread while playing with
synchronize() or application.lock()/unlock() for a test.
If that is the problem use application.postevent() or
tmsecomponent.asyncevent() or tmsecomponent.postcomponentevent() instead of
application.lock()/unlock(), this is probably more appropriate for your
application anyway.