> BTW, do you know MSEsignal? I made a small example:

https://gitlab.com/mseide-msegui/mseuniverse/tree/master/samples/signal/keyboard

WOW.

Once again, you are Magic Martin.

You choose PulseAudio as audio-port multi-os library.

OK.

(IMHO, PortAudio is more low level, it can work alone even if PulseAudio or a
other audio port wrapper is not installed.  But, I agree Pulse is good too but
needs lot of dependencies to install. Stop no propaganda here.)

Anyway, your MSEsignal is **very** impressive (and would be very welcome in the
uos Synthesizer section (that can generate, for the moment, only simple sine
waves) :-)).

And the noisegen demo --> **super** WOW. (maybe you should update the
noisegen.prj, it is unusable with the macros defined now for fpc > 2.6, after
deleting all the macros, it compiles ok).

Many thanks and wow Martin.

PS: You are unmasked --> you are a Audio-Guru too ;-)

Fre;D