On Thursday 01 March 2018 18:19:14 fredvs wrote:
> Oooops, a invasion of my same message, sorry for this...
>
> >pcaudiolib is a small library which provides cross platform audio support
>
> like portaudio
>
> https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/issues/413

pcaudiolib calls portaudio if requested. I assume the pcaudiolib author uses
pcaudiolib in different projects so he did not built in the pcaudiolib
functionality directly into espeak-ng.
I made an interface for pcaudiolib for older Windows versions which uses the
waveOUT API without the need to install another audio library.
https://gitlab.com/mseide-msegui/pcaudiolib/blob/mse/src/waveout.c
pcaudiolib will be linked statically on Windows.