Hello Sieghard.

> So it's near to impossible to have a current version?

;-)

> But you didn't do this for the _form_, but set the _contoller_'s
> respectivevariables.

It does it for the form too via the _contoller_'s respectivevariables who
set then to the form, for example font size+name.
(or maybe i miss something).

Note that the size and position of the form is given by the stat file that
you may edit and set as you want.
But if you want some _contoller_ parameters who will control the _form_, I
will add it.

> But even so, this component has an even more convenient appeal (to me)
> than
> the "standard" one, and everything else I've found on Linux GUIs (and
> Windows) yet.

I am very happy that you like it and thank you very much for you always
clever advises an ideas.