Hello Sieghard and others.

Ok, all your remarks are fixed or added (I hope).

- Resizing should be fixed.

- For the "No Icon" feature, it uses a  char before the name: "D " for a
directory and a "F " for a file.

- About sorting, it does now regroup all directory together and all the
files together, for each column.
  When sorting ascending, all the directories are on the top of the grid.
  When sorting descending, all the directories are in bottom of the grid.

Sory but at the moment I dont see a simple way to regroup always on top the
directories when sorting descending.
For this, it would be, imho, much more complicated and needs a custom
sorting.

Maybe if I find time and energy I will do it (but the way it works now dont
disturb me too much).

Many thanks Sieghard for your advice, I hope that this widget can go on the
road now.