>Well, I can tell you that it's pretty irritating if the harddisk spins down!
>Several demo's do that also, e.g. the demo Scrollmania (I thought it was) in
>IOD's Metal Limit. Other software does so too... BUt ok, in your game it
>isn't
>that much of a problem, since indeed, it doesn't have to load afterwards
>(does
>it? Don't you need to load the next stage pictures?) AND you cannot quit the
>game other than reset the MSX.

Gee... the game loads the girly backdrop *every* stage. I guess you haven't
completed the 1st round yet! 8:D

You still can quit the game in this release. Press CLR/HOME.

>The problem if my harddisk stops, is that I can't turn it on again! Only by
>turning off the power of the powersupply, wait 3 seconds, and turn it on
>again...

?!?!?!

Is that a standard behaviour of harddisks on the MSX?!?

If so, I think the best solution would be:

To play the game from diskette, boot the computer (the final release will
have a custom bootsector and *no* MSX-DOS system files). The game system
will stop the motor via the *INTERFACE SPECIFIC STOP ROUTINE* (please
confirm address and parameters if any).

If ran from other media booted with an already installed MSX-DOS, the game
system won't stop anything.

Nice or what?

        MARK 2