> Isn't there a diskrom-specific diskstoproutine???
> I think so, because the hook which is hooked by the diskROM also only stops
> a single drive, and not my harddisk.

Well, I know my previous harddisk system (IBM KZ/P with Novaxis 1.0 ROM in
Gouda SCSI interface) never stopped, and my current harddisk (HP 1GB with
newest Novaxis ROM (1.59??) in the same Gouda interface) _does_ stop when
running some programs like that IOD demo in Metal Limit (Scrollmania?) and
also during the loading of Anma's Relax.

> By the way, the Auto Power Down feature the IDE-interface is very, very
> cool!!! (especially when listening to MoonSound music or MODs on my
> harddisk)...

What is it exactly, this auto-power down feature? The harddisk is turned off
after a certain time of not-accessing it?

The problem if my harddisk stops, is that I can't turn it on again! Only by
turning off the power of the powersupply, wait 3 seconds, and turn it on
again...

Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://www.sci.kun.nl/marie/home/manuelbi/