Laurens Holst wrote:

> Only disadvantage would be that decrunching ADPCM will take quite some
> time
> (as long as loading an 128k samplekit for the MoonSound I think)...
> Haven't
> tried it myself, just heard from others it takes quite some time. But
> ofcourse a half-full samplekit will take only half the time to
> convert. And
> I think at 7MHz it won't take that long...

He, try to run Sandstone with only a moonsound inserted, and then again
with only the MSX-AUDIO. Not the difference in startup time (We convert
the audio samples to moonsound samples for the soundeffects.) And that's
just for a 32 kB MSX audio sample.

David Heremans

--

"One difference between SuSE and Red Hat is that the
former operates in a country where people don't sue