Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Namens Tristan
Verzonden: woensdag 23 februari 2000 21:22
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: Replacing RTC battery?

> I think the battery of the RTC in my NMS8255 is dead. Does anybody know if
> and how it can be replaced?

It can be replaced. First remove the old battery and go to an
electronics shop with it, or write down the voltage and capacity :)
Ask for a similar one.

Remember that it's a rechargeable, so pay attention to polarity when
re-connecting.

All of this assumes basic soldering skills.

Tristan

+     Omega     + join #msx on undernet +        [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +
|               |  FUNET MSX maintainer |   ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/msx   |
+ irc: OmegaMSX +    Techno composer    + http://users.bart.nl/~omegamsx +