:  -----Original Message-----
:  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
:  Sent: 22 August 2000 14:43
:  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  Subject: Re: MSX Beurs Bussum...
:
:  Well sorry but my version of the form is in Word, and it is
:  quite a general format, if I may say... Everybody using Windows has Word,
or at
1) Word is NOT a general format... better use PDF (get ghostscript&view, do
a print to file in Word, and convert the resulting ps file with ghostview to
PDF... voila), which is 'Portable document Format' if you want layout.
Otherwise, use text!

:  35k or something like that... I wouldn't know which other
Well, I got the mail from the list, and there was no attachement at all, I
guess you "CC:"-ed to others with attach? (not that I need the form btw)

:  can also use the form on the website.
that's always the best :-)

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/