Em qui, 24 ago 2000, Laurens Holst escreveu:

> It's called Holidays. And not everybody knows that much. I didn't know they
> were working on such a thing either. I did know Tristan wants to put the MEP
> files on Funet, but there was nothing about www.file-hunter.com acting as an
> interface to those files. And I think that's what Ricardo meant.

        Nope, it's called "damn lost partition table", and "what a
hateful way of being away from the 'Net"... ;-)

Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - M. Sc. Numerical Modelling - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - 3635907
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - ABUB, MSX, Linux, Gospel... More? Ask me!
Sola Scriptura - Sola Gratia - Sola Fide - Solo Christi - Soli Deo Gloria

Sexo: To fora, to dentro, to fora, to dentro, to fora, to dentro, t...

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/