Hi,

> I've got two CX5MII/128s, one of which I use for music (basslines and
> such, mostly) - I've got Music Composer II, the built in FM Voicing app,
> a YK-20 keyboard and erm, Galaga! My spare machine has a YK-01 and the
> built-in minicartridge.

Hehe, nice setup :)

> I'm thinking about the MSX2 upgrade (CX7) but can't find info about the
> ROMs, only the memory. There's also no information on making the
> battery-backed clock.

There is a minor problem if ROMs contain special stuff for these music
add-ons. There is actually no suitable MSX2 ROMs in this case, if you
wont modify them yourself. If sound stuff is in it's own ROM chip
project may be a bit easier...

Easiest method without risk of damaging your computer is to buy original
MSX2/2+/Turbo-R computer.

> Finally, I'm also looking for any Yamaha applications on disk or
> cartridge and a set of English manuals including the Music Composer II
> manual. I have the FM Voicing II manual, but it's with the YRM-502
> cartridge which is redundant since this CX5M already has it on the mini
> cartridge. I'll swap the boxed YRM-502 (with manual) for any other YRM-
> 5XX or YRM-3XX apart from the Music Composer.

Time by time these are sold in www.ebay.com

        Greetings: Saku Taipale, [EMAIL PROTECTED]