In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Stephan Szarafinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Please don't hurt your cx5m!
>Keep it original and get a real MSX2 with diskdrive instead.

I'm not so worried about MSX2 as having a diskdrive! Why is it so hard
to find one?

>I also have one together with a version 1 soundmodule and it works fine in a
>Philips 8250 MSX2.

I'm thinking of tracking down a Yamaha YIS-805 (rather like the 8250).
The separate keyboard idea appeals since I can easily program the FMV
with it beside my synths instead of having to go to the computer.

>Oh and please remember that a diskdrive isn't very helpfull with the v1
>soundmodule... the program in it can't use a diskdrive.

Both my machines are CX5MII/128s. They have SFG-05s.

Richard