In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Saku Taipale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>There is a minor problem if ROMs contain special stuff for these music
>add-ons. There is actually no suitable MSX2 ROMs in this case, if you
>wont modify them yourself. If sound stuff is in it's own ROM chip
>project may be a bit easier...

The SFG contains the original ROM - however, surely someone has copied
the ROMs or has the source from a CX7M? The boards are the same, the
only differences are the CX7 has the clock IC and battery connection,
and the VRAM board holds 128 or 64K (can't remember which right now).

>Easiest method without risk of damaging your computer is to buy original
>MSX2/2+/Turbo-R computer.

True. It's an option I'm considering.

>Time by time these are sold in www.ebay.com

Not often enough, sadly. I keep looking for them :(

Richard

--
            Richard Kilpatrick                        |\      _,,,---,,_
     Does entropy apply to love? -- RK                /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,