Em Dom, 30 Jun 2002, Hans Otten escreveu:

> HELP the guys instead of telling how wrong they are to try to code in what
> they want it to and feel comfortable with. Prejudice and knowing it all
> better certainly does not help.
>
> Raymond, Richard, i tried to collect all i could find on Turbo Pascal on MSX
> on my site. Especially the Kari Lammaasari libraries and the Graphpak
> libraries and the Turbo Pascal with GIOS are worthy of study.
>
> And if you have something working, i would be happy to publish it to help
> others.

        Some time ago I started to write docs about every TP routine I could find, in
order to help others who wants to
use TP to code. I'll look after these material soon, and if it's in English, I'll
place it in Funet, or any other place
to help others.

        ByE!

        PS: One of my... Duties as a teacher is to teach algorithms and Pascal in a
local university here in Rio de
Janeiro. I've prepared my lectures into a 80-page Postscript file, which can be a good
way of learning Pascal for
Portuguese-speakers. BTW, I want to add some MSX-specific chapters... =)

--
Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - M. Sc. Numerical Modelling  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anime, ABUB, MSX, Linux, Gospel, ST, Rock, Math... Fudeba! - ICQ: 3635907

Te ky o my kybord ha litl dfect.