BTW, I've tried to run Memman into fMSX, but I haven't been successful.

        But first let me explain my problem: It's much easier 2 me 2 code into my
Linuxbox (a Duron 700, named Aragorn
into my home LAN), test, and finally run into the MSX, than to code into my Turbo-R
(he's the ring bearer, Frodo!).
Hmm... So, as a TP programmer (sorry C-friends), it would be better to write the code
using joe, nano, pico, vi, emacs,
ed or another Linux text editor, copy it to a diskimage and into fMSX, compile and
execute. No problems until this step.
But TP 3.0 is not a command-line compiler, which makes me lose time,
compiling-it, etc.  Finally, I've tried TP 3.3, which is command-line driven. Wow,
great. But it needs Memman into
memory to be run. Hmm... And Memman hangs fMSX.

        So... is there any way of overriding this hang up, or another way of compiling
my files into fMSX? Any ideas are
welcome, except those "code in Asm, dudez" feelings. =)

        ByE!

        PS: The 5,25" drive that I mentioned before is into my second PC... Boromir.
And yes, the other MSXs will be
named Samwise, Meriadoc and Peregrin, as you can suppose. My Palm IIIxe is the
dwarf... Yes, Gimli. =)

--
Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - M. Sc. Numerical Modelling  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anime, ABUB, MSX, Linux, Gospel, ST, Rock, Math... Fudeba! - ICQ: 3635907

If you can touch it and you can see it, it's real.