2009/9/27 Jorge Vidal Wulff <jvi...@netexpress.cl>:
> excuse my ignorance, but what is VSU?
> Is it a new MSX clone? an ad-in multimedia card? a piece of software?

From what I've read about it, it is the Video-Sound-Unit; an expansion
card/set with 2 V9958 chips and 2 v9990 chips and an OPL4 chip. So,
basically Moonsound and GFX9000 on steroids ;-p

the video is nice :) I especially like the looks of the first game;
makes me wonder though if it still has an 'msx feeling' though.. it
seems so much upgraded that it isn't MSX anymore..

-FiXato