Hi,

I use a sample rate :48Khz and buffer size = 240 samples.
I made pitch shifting with WSOLA and resampling.
But pitch duration is ~20ms then I need decrease rate sample or increase
buffer size. As a result of it, the delay will increase.
if I do resampling before and after processing. for example, 48Khz -> 8Khz
and then 8Khz -> 48Khz then will it help ?
If so, how should do ? I don't understand why I need filter, This is to
prevent alias but I can't understand why ?

Is there option to decrease latency or delay ?

Thanks,
Alex