here an example at 22050 hz sample rate, FFT size 1024, smoothing for the spectral envelope 10 bins,

and simple phase realignment: when amplitude is greater than last frames amplitude

phase is set to original phase, otherwise to the accumulated phase of the time stretch

didn't expect this wo work but it seems to work

It seems to sound better to me, but still not as good as required:

https://soundcloud.com/traumlos_kalt/ft-resynth-test-3-phasealign-1-22k-01/s-KCHeV