Uhm, isn't that an example of why it is a good idea to remove the one's
that look suspicious? It goes to a vote and then we find out why it's legit.

Granted, whoever added it might not stand up for it, but if it's really
an extant disc then it should come around again and adding DiscIDs is an
auto-edit...

- Si: chiark