On 12/09/12 at 03:54pm, Federico Bruni wrote:
> Can you review it?
> My main concern is how to deal with string numbers.
> I'll comment TabStaff before comitting it, but I want TabStaff to work
> fine so I must specify the string to get the right fret number. This
> produces a lot of string numbers. How to deal with that?

The ability to produce a correct TabStaff should be useful.

> A possible strategy is using minimumFret when I don't want to show the
> string number, but I'm a bit afraid of the warnings that it may generate
> (done just few tests).
> What do you recommend?

It sounds like a good strategy. What warnings? How about for example setting
minimumFret to 7 and enabling restrainOpenStrings in measure 8?

Some minors stuff:
- The g in measure 11 should be on string 2 shouldn't it?
- Is the penultimate chord correct like this?
- The "mutopiacomposer" header field needs to be fixed for old scores

Thanks for updating this piece.

Felix