On Jul/21/1999, Morten Bo Johansen wrote:

> Sure, but what's wrong with having an X GUI config tool for producing
> the .muttrc ? If you think it should be purely text based and have some
> ideas on how to do it then that's o.k. too - one doesn't rule out the
> other.

        The perfect solution would be to have both, indeed :-) I think that
a purely text-based one could be easily done with Dialog+Perl (or sh, but I
think Perl is better for this task). IMHO, at least.

--
Roberto Suarez Soto              |           "You cannot enter here,"
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        |                Said Gandalf,