On Jul/21/1999, Michael Jennings wrote:

> > The perfect solution would be to have both, indeed :-) I think that
> > a purely text-based one could be easily done with Dialog+Perl (or
> > sh, but I think Perl is better for this task). IMHO, at least.
>
> How about Perl for text and Perl/Gtk+ for the GUI?

        Hmmm ... maybe. You could even do it in the same script, with
wrappers that used Gtk+ if a X server was active and Dialog in another case.
It's easy to ask for things when you don't have to code them :-)

--
Roberto Suarez Soto              |        Sure there's no way to turn it
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        |             Back to the old days