on Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 02:04:44AM +0200, Roberto Suarez Soto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On Jul/21/1999, Morten Bo Johansen wrote:
>
> > Sure, but what's wrong with having an X GUI config tool for producing
> > the .muttrc ? If you think it should be purely text based and have some
> > ideas on how to do it then that's o.k. too - one doesn't rule out the
> > other.
>
>       The perfect solution would be to have both, indeed :-) I think that
> a purely text-based one could be easily done with Dialog+Perl (or sh, but I
> think Perl is better for this task). IMHO, at least.

And someone could wrap it up in a cgi script so a web interface is used
with the config file mailed to the user.

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065