Quoting Roberto Suarez Soto ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) from Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 01:57:12AM
+0200:
> On Jul/20/1999, Brandon Ibach wrote:
>
> > you really have so many mailboxes that the longer format used by Mutt
> > is that much of a problem?
>
>       In my case, yes. I've got ... (counting ...) 20 mailboxes defined in
> my .muttrc (and a few more for archiving purposes, as you said you have
> too). A way to see them in columns would be very appreciated, and it's one
> of the very few things that I miss in Mutt. In fact, I think that's the only
> one :-)

I'll agree to this. I store messages for each project I'm working on
in their own folder, and between that and mailing lists and so forth,
I'm up to... hmmm..

$ ls ~/mail | wc -l
  57

Wow. Yes, please, columns.

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Information and Instructional Technology Services
   Concordia University, Montreal, QC                 (514) 848-7600