On Mon, Jan 10, 2000 at 04:22:24PM -0500 or thereabouts, Jean-Sebastien Morisset wrote:
> Ok, maybe this is a stupid one, but I didn't find it mentioned in any of the
> docs, so...

I must admit that I when I started with mutt, I was stuck on this
for a few weeks and was too embarrassed to ask on the list, thinking
it must be in the docs somewhere and everyone would laugh at me :)

Someone else asked me this yesterday, oddly enough.

> When you're in the index of another mailbox, how do you get back to your
> spoolfile? I can believe you'd have to do "c/var/spool/mail/username\n"!

Or use the file browser? :)

'c' for change, and then '!' for your mailbox. Don't start deleting
anything it gives you as a prompt after hitting 'c' (a folder with
unread mail in, for example) and then hitting '!'; because that
doesn't work. Just hit the '!' and the suggested one will go away
and you will get to your spoolfile.

Telsa