Telsa Gwynne proclaimed on mutt-users that:

>I am sure I have seen brief notes on setting up "roles" a la pine
>from someone. That might be worth doing, too. I shall play Hunt The
>URL later.

Martti Rahkila has a good page on this - the link was posted earlier.

>I'm a big fan of DocBook. If you're looking for standardisation, then
>I think you might want to consider DocBook, actually. As used by the
>Linux kernel, the FreeBSD Documentation Project, the GNOME and KDE
>Documentation Project, and even now used in some parts of the LDP :)

Docbook it is - we're working on it.  BTW Telsa, could you please join
[EMAIL PROTECTED]?

>I'm just back from LinuxTag and ploughing through email: I shall start
>digging out all my saved "useful tricks" and seeing whether the 0.9x
>and 1.0x versions apply to 1.2 shortly. (Is this document/collection
>going to try to cover both, or merely to assume that people will have
>1.2? I think the latter assumption will be wrong for a few months
>yet, but I can see some logic to starting with 1.2 stuff.)

We'll cover whatever's standard to both mutts, and wherever there's a
difference (in pgp support, list support etc) we'll add notes for mutt 1.0
and 1.2

ok? :)

-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If little green men land in your back yard, hide any little green women