Mikko Hänninen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

: OK..  And you can get a shell (via a terminal window), so you know the
: binary is executable etc.?

I am not exactly sure what you mean. External programs, like knews
can start vim as an external program to compose an email message.

[snip]

: Like someone else suggested, try getting a shell without a windowing
: environment, and then try with that.  That way you can check the values
: of PATH etc., and know for sure it's not the windowing environment
: getting in the way.  I don't actually think it is, however since weird
: things are happening I'd try to eliminate every potential source of
: confusion.

That doesn't work there either.  Thanks.

Regards,

Marc van Dongen