On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 11:05:16AM -0900, Tim Johnson wrote:

>     Is there anyone on this list that would like to contribute some
>     comments about the advantages of switching from something like
>     netscape mail to mutt?

the biggest advantage for me is speed. i can fly through my email w/ mutt, whereas
most GUI clients force you to putz around with scroll bars and double clicking, etc
etc. the producitivity increase is so significant that i can't imagine using any other
client.

the other advantage for me has been the fact that i can now centralize my email. mutt
and my mailboxes are on my computer at work, to which i can SSH whenever i want to
check, read, or futz with my mail.

oh, and turning those obnoxious HTML emails into text? i love it :)

Ryan