Quoting cruciatuz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Mar 07, 2002 10:51]:
> i like python(.org) and i think it would be a good choice for
> this tool, because team-development would be easier (just my
> opinion, i don't want to start a silly language war).

I like python too, it's a good language.  I brought up perl
because (a) someone else did first, (b) on all non-Linux
Unix-types, there is a higher probability that perl is installed
than python, and (c) it's what I know best, and I was offering to
help implement it.  None of those are language-war starters, I
think. ;)

> does it have to be written in the perl language?

Of course not, but that's an implementation detail, to be decided
once we've actually spec'ed out what we want to accomplish. ;)

(darren)

--
All men are mortal.
Socrates was mortal.