* John Buttery ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 11:23:29AM +0000, Simon White wrote:
> >On 07-Mar-02 at 12:26, Marco Fioretti's inspired musing was thus :
> >> We should check if that code is available, and how hard it is to make
> >> it work in a shell.
> >
> >Absolutely. Someone has already thought about the tool and even implemented
> >it. It should be command line to save that poor guy's bandwidth :)
> >
> >Too many people in Open Source are reinventing the wheel, especially FTP
> >clients, lightweight web servers, PHP photo galleries, etc
>
>   Well, if we're not reinventing the wheel, why not just ask the guy if
> we can have a copy of his whole HTML and just include it with the mutt
> distribution?  I'm sure it's not very big on disk.  Then just include
> instructions on how to navigate to the first page of it with a browser.

Actually, the mutt configuration web site is written in PHP3 with a
PostgreSQL backend.

You might ask him for the code. I did and he was willing to give it to
me (I'm evaluating it as an idea for a completely unrelated project).

--
Carl B. Constantine             University of Victoria
Programmer Analyst              http://www.uvic.ca