Hi, all --

...and then Will Yardley said...
%
% i was thinking about this in the car tonight, and i realized that
% (AFAIK) there isn't a simple interactive command line program to help
% new users adjust to / configure mutt.
%
% such a program could easily be written as a shell script or a perl
% script... and could be included in the mutt distribution, or in the
% contrib/ directory.

Not to rain on the parade, particularly since netliberte has been
mentioned, but isn't there also a dotfiles generator for mutt as well?

That said, I think that mutt-newbie would be a great place to include
this; most folks will probably soon outgrow the capabilities of the tool
(and we probably *want* it that way because we don't want to have to
write a config script that's bigger than all of the mutt source put
together!) and take on their config files themselves.

It's a neat idea and I'd love to see it.  Then, again, I'd love to visit
netliberte and the dotfiles generator more often, too :-)

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]