On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 03:36:49PM +0200, Eric Smith wrote:

I have the following line in my .mailcap

text/html; unhtml ; copiousoutput

I think the unhtml website is at

http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/unhtml/

Then I view the mail as an attachment, and unhtml strips out the
tags. Seems instantaneous on my machine. I have no idea what it might
do for really complicated e-mails that had tables, etc. However,
unhtml seems excellent for getting rid of the formatting tags.

bill

--

William Luecke