On Sun, Sep 08, 2019 at 11:18:08AM -0300, Marcelo Laia wrote:

> There are some alternative to tell mutt to read first text plain only
> if it is the full message? Ignoring text plain messages if it is short
> like "your mailreader don't support html message"?

I have seen this happen occasionally (even sometimes with a completely
empty text/plain part). But I don't think it's a reasonable idea to
expect mutt to be able to solve this kind of problem. Something like "if
the size delta between the two parts of the multipart/mixed message is >
N" would be pretty hard logic, and this would probably be the wrong
place to write such logic. You could probably write some kind of custom
helper program if you really needed to, but my guess is that simply
viewing the text/html part manually (as you mentioned) is going to be
the easier thing to do in these rare cases.

You could write the sender and suggest that they implement the
multipart/alternative messages correctly, or else just send text/html
only.