It's likely your data is fine -- I've only lost data when I was really
trying :)

The difference I think is that you are syncing after you make your changes.
I was not. The other example was something like, create a task that auto
completes and regenerates when subtasks are completed. Sync everything, so
that you have it all the same. Then, without any more syncing, change the
note on android and complete all the subtasks on the PC.  Sync PC first,
then Android, the note change gets lost. (going from memory)

Lisa

Lisa