My own personal view is that I would not like to see MLO try to compete in
the area of full scale project management tools. There are all sorts of
missing functionality that would need to be implemented to be competitive,
including critical path analysis, earned value analysis, Pert and Gantt
charts, resource loading, milestone tracking and eventually, inevitably,
time reporting and client billing.

I believe that MLO is an industry leading product in personal task
management and I would like to see it keep that focus rather than
transforming into an inferior player in the project management market. I
would like to see MLO provide more support for the ways that an individual
person's tasks interact with other people's tasks, including

-          The ability to tell people about a task (with any subtasks) by
creating a printable summary and/or export to calendar

-          The ability to assign a task (with any subtasks) to a person and
let them know, preferably by sending them something that will easily snap
into outlook tasks, google tasks, and other task management tools

-          The ability to receive, retain and track formal replies from the
recipient of a task, including task accepted, task rejected, task status
update, task completed.