dear toyota, are you ever going to update my 4runner?

dear samsung; are you ever going to update my phone?

dear cannondale, are you ever going to update my bicycles?

deal infinity, are you ever going to update my cable service?

dear usa are you ever going to update my roads and bridges?

I use what I have until it either gets better or I find something better
and that is all the thought I give it.

geez over the years, so many comments...when when when when when.....know
when doesn't change one little thing about what I have to do TODAY...with
what I ALREADY HAVE!

ok rant off i'm going to crawl back under my rock and shut out the world
because obviously I am in one of THOSE moods.........

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAHmP9kWK4az%3Dm9ND5g--_KWvJ%2B2ORd4FbwK_M-vdWhWDbjVxXw%40mail.gmail.com.