AutoHotKeys is probably sensible in theory however I find myself dragging
my feet.
1. It feel like yet more configuration/setup pain.
2. Rather than re-invent from scratch I would like to learn industry
standard hotkeys that are likely to work in the next application I use and
would like to think that application developers are sensible enough to
stick to some sort of standards.
e.g. Shift/Alt/[arrow] is used in exactly the same way by WorkFlowy as well
as MLO...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/fa06ee2f-4243-46d0-9de9-80536a0763f0%40googlegroups.com.