Hi Dwight,

Regarding dating/re-dating tasks on desktop...

KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
CONTROL + (=) for next day
CONTROL + (-) for previous day
CONTROL + ALT + (=) for next week
CONTROL + ALT + (-) for previous week
[With all the above keep tapping =/- keys to keep adding/reducing]

MOUSE SHORTCUTS
Display the Due Date column and right on the task due date for a much more
useful context menu for dating.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/07335e6e-8e7d-4bf0-9164-fd556e497ca2%40googlegroups.com.