Roberto, I missed your email when you said you finished. I must confess, I
have no ability to make your work into an app, but I would love to learn
what you've done. Mind sharing still?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAGroULKd38ZXJS7LPFeV_%3D9VcPCmxZgSU84_YJx5mvk%3DyW9QJg%40mail.gmail.com.