I just want to thank you guys for this conversation. I'm almost done with
my trial period and I'm still trying to work out my system, so hearing how
other people do it helps me to add things (or repurpose) that resonate with
me so that I can drop things that I find I trip over in my process. Thank
you guys so much! :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/cb880db5-7c00-44e2-a61a-79c01bc64147%40googlegroups.com.